We're seeking a Wrangler and a Professional Groomer
House of Ruff is seeking a part-time Wrangler team member to serve our club members 20-30 hrs/wk in the afternoon to closing. This position has a rotating schedule ncluding some weekends and holidays.
We are a member-focused club who strives to provide dog owners excellent daycare and boarding service, an enjoyable indoor dog park experience, and an environmentally-friendly space where dogs and owners can socialize in our Ruff Lounge. Wranglers must have a passion for humane treatment of dogs. All team members share responsibilities within the indoor dog park, daycare and boarding facility, as well as have the opportunity to assist with House of Ruff’s off-site services. Wrangler responsibilities involve a substantial amount of physical activity involving play and cleanup of dogs. Team members must be able to lift 40+ pounds, have the ability to stand for 4-8 hours, have no sensitivity to a dog’s bodily fluids or dander, and are tolerant of noise, dog hair and drool.
All House of Ruff team members are required to take a pet CPR/First Aid class and, because we serve alcohol, attain a MAST 12 Certificate. Associated fees reimbursed by House of Ruff.
If you are interested in joining our House of Ruff team, please click on and complete our Job Application above. Then email the application along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Wrangler Application.”
House of Ruff is seeking a professional Groomer with a minimum of two years experience. Groomer must provide dog grooming services including styling, trimming, scissor cuts, brushing, bathing, ear cleaning, teeth brushing, nail trimming/dremmeling, anal gland expressions.
Essential Job Functions: Our Groomer must be able to consistently perform all of the following duties and responsibilities with minimum supervision.
- Listen reflectively in order to understand customer requirements.
- Apply realistic judgment in order to satisfy customer needs.
- Provide customer awareness regarding proper breed grooming hygiene
- Ensure the safety and well-being of all dogs in their care.
- Professionally perform dog grooming services.
- Utilize grooming instruments including shears and dryers.
- Clean and disinfect to ensure a clean and germ-free grooming room
- Ensure member appointments are fulfilled on time